Industry Led Training Program
The Industry Led Training Program (ILTP) will produce new digitized training content that will equip employers with the tools they need to provide on-the-job training for their workers. This program is the first of its kind in Canada and will expand the pathways available for workers to enter the aerospace and aviation sector.
The ILTP consists of approximately 2150 hours of digitized online Transport Canada (TC) acceptable training for aircraft maintenance technicians which prepares them to successfully
complete their “M” and/or “S” licensing exams. The ILTP is designed for participants with or without post-secondary education, and is ideally suited to those looking to earn while they learn.
Cost savings: Low cost to participants for enrollments before March 31 2024!
• The full program is available for only $750 per participant!
• Employers can train their new and existing workforce in-house.
Flexibility: All required modules are eLearning.
• Self-paced or employer-paced learning.
• Participants can train at home or at the workplace.
• The program can be completed, for only $750 if enrolled before March 31.
• Employees transitioning into a technical role or currently in a technical role.
• Legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial and federal legislation and regulations.
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada.
For more information contact Ryan Geddes at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the CCAA website www.avaerocouncil.ca.