Francois Leh Flight Instructor Training: $1,500
- BC residency and will remain in BC to work as a Flight Instructor.
- A curious mind and desire to learn and share their acquired knowledge with others.
- Show a desire to give back to the community through participation in aviation related events, organizations and/or clubs.
- Show commitment to training and teaching others, a dedicated interest in general aviation and a commitment to share knowledge as a career choice not just a path to build hours for the airlines.
- A letter of recommendation from a Transport Canada certified Class 1 Flight Instructor in British Columbia advising on candidate’s potential to complete the Program.